General Guidelines for Participation:
- Each team would comprise 2 – 4 students.
- One of the students from each team should act as a Team Leader.
- School photo ID is mandatory for participating in the finale.
- One team can submit ONLY one idea.
- Team members CANNOT be associated with multiple teams in parallel.
- Team Name should be unique and not contain the name of their school in any form.
- Public Transportation OR Public Safety
- Home Automation & Application
- Renewable Energy
- Waste Management
- Open Innovations
Who can participate
School students can participate under two categories.
- Category I: Class 6th, 7th & 8th
- Category II: Class 9th & 10th
- Category III: Class 11th & 12th
- Idea Submission Deadline: July 17, 2021
- Shortlist for Idea Submission: July 20, 2021
- Second Round Idea Presentation: July 22 &23, 2021
- Shortlist for Prototype Demonstration: July 25, 2021
- Final Round Prototype Demonstration: August 7, 2021
Grand Finale Prizes (in each category):
- First Prize : Rs 20000/-
- Second Prize : Rs 15000/-
- Third Prize : Rs 10000/-
Register Now – https://bit.ly/SCHOOL-STEM-MODEL
Download the sample copy of Idea Presentation for submission: https://bit.ly/Sample_Copy_of_Presentation_STEMModel